Level 1 Desktop Support6 Month Contract - Possible extensionStart 15th of June
- Great company with exciting projects
- 6 Month Contract with possible extension
- Great competitive hourly Rates
The client wants 2 x Level 1 at a minimum.
The environment is standard Microsoft with VMWare and Citrix that runs 24 x 7. The key is that these resources will be dedicated to this client ie they want the same resources to work each week unless they are dissatisfied and want to replace someone.
The key is the hours of coverage : 6am – 11pm – 7 days per week.
Critical days are Wednesday and Saturday
It is proposed by the client that the resources will be rostered to balance the work load so that the resources work some week day, some week nights, some weekend days and some weekend nights.
Of course the preferences of the resources will be taken into account but they must expect to work out-of-business hours.
Technologies in use :
- Microsoft Exchange,
- A/D, Fileservers
The Level 1 skills required:
- Experience with Desktop Support –
- Good Diagnoses & Trouble Shooting Skills with
- Desktop Problems
- User Issues
- Familiar with System Administrator basic roles:
- Active Directory basics; Container; User Password Resets
- Microsoft Exchange basic administration:
- User email usage
- Configuring mail
- Group accounts
- Public Folders Windows XP & Windows 7 desktop environments
- Citrix Client (can learn quickly)