Purchasing Officer - IT Industry
- Fabulous CBD location
- 3 month contract with possible extension
- Negotiable hourly rate on experience
Are you an a self motivated Purchasing Officer with exceptional attention to detail?
My client is seeking a Purchasing Officer with at least 4 years experience to fill this 3 month contract with an ASAP start.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all approvals are in place, liaising with sales support.
- Follow up and tracking of all purchase orders on the company's internal system - training provided.
- Work closely with sales support and suppliers to ensure all pricing is current.
- All administration relating to sales orders and payment on behalf of clients.
- Managing the order process, including tracking deliveries and customer liaison.
- Managing paper trail and follow up to ensure top notch customer service.
- Managing supplier relationships.
What you get in return is the opportunity to be part of a fabulous team, who pride themselves on enviable customer service, high ethics and a great social culture. There is the possibility that this role may extend, however that cannot be promised at the outset of the contract.
What you need to apply is strong administration skills, a background in purchasing (within the IT industry will be highly regarded), the ability to work autonomously with ridiculously high attention to detail and incredible organisational skills. Are you the follow up king/queen that never misses a beat?
As this is an ASAP start, minimal notice period is a pre-requisite.