Software Development Manager
- Great Company
- Great Culture
- Great Opportunity
A multi award-winning web services corporation and a highly recognisable Global brand, has numerous requirements for Software Development Managers to join their fast-growing operation. Already well-established and substantial in size, our customer is constantly breaking new ground in technology as well as new markets across the globe.
Our customer employs over 55000 employees globally and is on the MOST WANTED companies to work for. Due to global growth of the company, the need has arisen to acquire multiple strong Development Manager to take ownership for the teams and react quickly to changing business priorities - being comfortable in shaping project deliverables.
As Software Development Manager you will drive and be accountable for technical decision within your team and will be involved in technical discussions at a broader level - driving evolutionary change and continuous improvement. You will also bring demonstrable experience of leading, coaching, motivating and managing teams
The best opportunities get offered to the strongest candidates in or on the market. Lists of requirements are below and please tailor your resume highlighting your experiences and exposure in the workplace.
- Strong desire to build, sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- 5-10 years experience in Software development and 2-5 years as development Manager.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well with people and be both highly motivated and motivating.
- Experience with Ruby, Perl, Java or C/C++.
- Experience with Java, Linux/Unix, Perl, XML, and Web services, and UNIX tools.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong analytical skills with excellent problem solving abilities.
- Strong technical vision.
- Strong presentation and leadership skills.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Previous demonstrated project management success on similar projects emphasis placed on experience with high-volume web-based applications
A marketing leading web services company looking hire the best. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted with regards to the role.