Account Director (Client Servicing)
|Job Title:||Account Director (Client Servicing)|
|Salary:||HKD monthly salary|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2018 13:03|
Account Director (Client Services)
Digital / Hong Kong / Permanent
The Account Director will have proven experience in managing client relationships and knowledge on industry trends, digital technologies and a keen understanding of the shifting media landscapes as well as traditional media including TVC, Print and outdoor advertising.
About the Company:
A US-based advertising agency, renowned for their wide range of respected clients, a strong global presence and exceptional brand-building expertise. The team in Hong Kong possesses a multicultural environment, with talent from diverse backgrounds, servicing clients both locally and internationally.
What you'll be doing:
- Under your direct control, provide leadership and support to clients to achieve business and brand goals.
- Represent the different interests and requirements of the Hong Kong businesses to the Central team (based in London) maintaining constant communication between the two offices.
- Reporting to the Business Director, drive revenue and growth for the client, upholding firm financial control on a daily basis.
- Set goals for your direct and sub-reports. Encourage teamwork and deliver clear direction for the team.
- Expect and maintain high standards of work on accounts through the delivery of quality briefs, communication plans, and innovative ideas and execution across your team.
- Minimum 8 years experience in advertising agencies, with at least 2 years in an Account Director role. Candidates with less experience will be considered for the role of Associate Account Director or Account Manager.
- Corporate account management experience in a multicultural working environment.
- Excellent communications in English and Cantonese is a must. Experience handling overseas communications.
- Strong interpersonal skills - mature, self-motivated, flexible and highly organised. Strategic mindset, demonstrating effective problem-solving skills.
If you see yourself in the above description and are ready for an exciting new challenge, contact me at email@example.com or +852 3579 4629.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's