WHO it's with:
Our client is a joint venture between a US-based marketing technology company, and a pan-Asian telecom and ecommerce company. Its headquarters is in Singapore and it currently has 140 people in eight countries around APAC.
WHAT it's about:
A newly created role based in the Philippines, directly reporting to the Country Manager. Your role will be focused on:
- Consultation: Work with clients to understand their business goals and develop strategies to achieve them.
- Account growth: Always be looking for new ways to develop, grow and broaden the relationship with the client.
- Execution: Work closely with the Country Director to ensure that the Account Management team are executing well against the company goals and client servicing expectations.
- Portfolio Management: Manage the entire market account portfolio from a business perspective and take responsibility for growing revenue from existing client portfolio.
- Service: Ensure world-class client service & support. Work with the team to provide an optimal experience for clients working with the business.
- POC: Main POC for tier 1 clients (Key & Strategic) and point of escalation for all clients.
- Team leadership & development: Articulate the vision for the organization and help groom your team members to improve the overall skillset of the team.
- Market development: Thought leadership and information sharing in order to establish yourself and the company as the preeminent source of information and knowledge about all things related to digital marketing.
WHAT you'll need:
- 8-10 years' experience in Digital advertising and Ad technology space, ideally within Media agency or Ad Tech environments
- Strong knowledge of Digital Marketing acquisition channels, including but not limited to Biddable media and Social Media
- Strong understanding on how to read, interpret and articulate the meaning of data sets as related to digital marketing campaigns and business objectives.
- Proven track record on Project Management. You have managed projects and are able to pull together resources to get things done.
- Solid team management experience.
HOW to apply:
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. If you have any difficulties doing so, feel free to call Diane B at +65 6372 9444. (EA License No: 07C3147, CEI No: R1325376) #LI-DB1