|Job Title:||Account Manager|
|Salary:||5000 - 7500|
|Job Published:||April 26, 2018 19:45|
WHO it's with:
Our client is a market innovator that provides media transparency and accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance. They are launching a team in APAC to be based in Singapore
WHAT it's about:
A newly created role based in Singapore, directly reporting to the Account Director based in NY and working closely with the MD, Ad Ops manager and Sales Director based in Singapore. As an Account Manager, you will be taking responsibilityfor servicing all aspects of customer accounts and relationships. Also, you will play a hybrid role in overseeing all aspects of campaigns across kick-off, implementation, launch, reporting, remediation, and billing. Other responsibilities will include:
- Proactively managing the day-to-day Agency and/or Network partner relationships of assigned accounts.
- Providing strategic and tactical client service to complex, high touch customer base.
- Proactively overseeing assigned portfolio, identifying growth opportunities and up-sell potential within existing client base.
- Hands-on management of client business processes including, but not limited to onboarding and implementation, reporting and proactive remediation, and billing.
- Monitoring and reporting campaign performance to ensure delivery and billing and extracts insight from reports.
WHAT you'll need:
- At least 4 years’ experience in Sales or Account Management with hands experience on creative trafficking, campaign management, or ad serving.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent/higher level of education.
- Direct experience working at one or more of the following: advertising agency, publisher, ad network or demand side platform.
- Exceptional command of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work independently and proactively with superior account management skills.
- Willingness to work in a start-up environment
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. If you have any difficulties doing so, feel free to call Diane at +65 6372 9444. (EA License No: 07C3147, CEI No: R1325376) #LI-DB1
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's