Account Manager - Labour Hire
|Job Title:||Account Manager - Labour Hire|
|Location:||MOUNT WAVERLEY, Australia|
|Contact Name:||Mark Hornsey|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2018 08:41|
Rubicor Workforce is currently seeking an experienced Account Manager to provide and manage labour services to our Multi-National client.
Account Manager – Labour Hire
- Account manage a blue chip multi-national brand
- Predominately onsite labour hire management
- Build & maintain high level client relationships
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a professional and dynamic organisation.
Being a leading mid-tier provider of workforce solutions, we specialise in providing labour hire services to the industry sectors of FMCG, Manufacturing, Logistics, Distribution, Telecommunications and Call Centre Operations. Our success has been built upon an absolute commitment to workplace safety, client satisfaction and high quality employees who share our commitment to workplace safety and providing exceptional service to our clients.
- Responsible for meeting weekly portfolio onsite activities
- Engage in strategic employee management programs
- Build & maintain key client personnel relationships
- Promote, educate & implement workplace safety
- Manage & undertake monthly State Review
Skills & Experience
- Exceptional communication skills, ability to maintain & build relationships
- Demonstrated knowledge in high volume warehousing / industrial sector
- Computer literacy with strong knowledge of Microsoft Suite
- Desire to promote, educate & implement workplace safety
- Possess a flexible, motivated and dedicated work attitude
The successful candidate will ideally have demonstrated their professionalism, ability and experience within the recruitment industry, or similar.
Reward for effort shall be a highly competitive market salary in line with experience, together with a valuable staff fringe benefits program offered by Rubicor Workforce.
Please Click apply to submit your application.
Please note only shortlisted Applicants shall be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's