The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Completion of accurate accounts payable for creditors, ensuring compliance with credit terms.
- Oversee weekly accurate & timely processing of payroll
- Liaise with staff and management
- Ledger balances & Reimbursements
- Maintain accumulation of entitlements
- Preparation of statutory returns
- Review & Quantify Credit applications
- Other Office duties as requested from time to time.
- MYOB & Excel Experienced
- 2 years plus with payroll legislation.
- Great people skills
- Attention to detail
Hours of work are Alternate weeks
Week 1 : Mon - Thurs 7.30am - 3.30pm & 7.30am - 4pm Fri.
Week 2 : Mon - Thurs 8.30am - 4.30-pm & 7.30am - 4pm Fri.
To be considered to be part of this great team please "APPLY" now by forwarding your current resume and cover letter outlining your suitable experience