Ad Ops Executive / Manager
|Job Title:||Ad Ops Executive / Manager|
|Salary:||4,000 - 8,000 a month|
|Job Published:||April 10, 2019 15:03|
WHO it's with:
Our client is a leader in the consulting field specializing on data, business & change transformation projects. They work with Global companies across exciting industries.
WHAT it's about?
Newly created roles that is part of the company’s aggressive expansion plan in the APAC region. The roles will be based in Singapore and will be directly working with MNC clients.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Digital analytics, Tag Management, Web and App Analytics tools implementation, Adtech & Ad Operations
- Partner with APAC AdOps Lead, offshore team and be the first Point of Contact for APAC market stakeholders for managing AdTech and analytics tools
- Understand how the data is collected across the different products and sections in the website and reported
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the Tagging i.e. audit, validation, implementation consulting of the tools across clients' desktop sites, mobile sites, and mobile apps. You will be monitoring and testing the tags once implementation
- Create audiences in tools like Google Analytics and Facebook as targets for digital marketing.
- Prescribe suitable solutions with an understanding in limitations of toolsets and available data
- Oversee the progress different tasks; set major milestones for the projects and manage client expectations at a high level during the critical delivery phase
- Support Ad trafficking and end to end management of Paid media process
WHAT you'll need?
- At least 4 years of experience in Adtech platform implementation OR Ad operations
- Hands-on experience in implementing digital marketing and advertising tools.
- Proficient in running SQL queries to retrieve data from database like Teradata, UNICA
- Understanding of DMPs, AdTech and MarTech tools and Campaign operations is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills, interacting with clients from the C-suite to marketing managers to technical specialists
- Excellent communications skills, both written and spoken; ability to explain complex technical concepts in plain English
Why you’ll apply?
Some of the exciting benefits include:
- Collaborative work environment
- Comprehensive Medical benefits
- Premium pay package
HOW to apply:
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. If you have any difficulties doing so, feel free to call Diane B at +65 6372 9444. (EA License No: 07C3147, CEI No: R1325376) #LI-DB1 #xpandyourworld
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's