Ad Ops Manager
|Job Title:||Ad Ops Manager|
|Salary:||6000 - 8000|
|Job Published:||April 26, 2018 16:45|
WHO it's with:
Our client is a market innovator that provides media transparency and accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance. They are launching a team in APAC to be based in Singapore
WHAT it's about:
A newly created role based in Singapore, directly reporting to the Operations Director based in NY. As an Ad Ops Manager, you will be working directly with sales and account management to ensure the highest level of quality with campaign implementation. You will also be taking responsibility for managing and executing all campaign set-up. Other responsibilities will include:
- Executing campaign set-up and initial Q/A, on-going set-up and troubleshooting as necessary.
- Acting as the SME to sales and account management as well as clients in terms of best practices and capabilities.
- Working closely with partner operations teams to ensure smooth integration and verify campaign launch is successful and tracking activity appropriately.
- Collaborating with internal and external technical team members on custom product implementations.
- Troubleshooting technical issues throughout the campaign lifecycle.
WHAT you'll need:
- 5+ year’s technical support/Trafficking, Ad Operations experience with hands-on experience across ad servers and third-party creative tags (Dart, DFP, Atlas, etc.).
- Experience with online ad-serving platforms and formats highly valued (DoubleClick Dart, Atlas, OAS, rich media, video, etc.). Comprehensive understanding the online media marketplace.
- Exceptional command of advanced Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to work independently and proactively with superior campaign management skills.
- Willingness to work in a start-up environment
HOW to apply:
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. If you have any difficulties doing so, feel free to call Diane at +65 6372 9444. (EA License No: 07C3147, CEI No: R1325376) #LI-DB1
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's