This leading Chartered Accounting firm pride themselves on having a solid reputation in the industry and work with predominantly small to medium sized clients. They run a very professional office, but at the same time enjoy having a laugh and socialising together. This is the type of firm who want you to grow on a professional and personal level. If you are passionate about certain areas of the business, such as IT or HR, then there is scope to take on additional projects/responsibilities to enhance your skillset.
You will work closely with the administration team/Executive Assistants, as well as monitoring task lists for junior staff members. This is a fast paced role for someone with experience within a professional services firm. You will have excellent attention to detail and a positive, can do attitude. You must be able to use your initiative as there is no time for hand holding.
The Day to Day
- Maintaining electronic and hardcopy filing systems and updating contact lists
- Assisting with marketing projects such as: functions, website, mail-outs, newsletters etc.
- Answering and directing calls
- Office coordinator duties such as stationary orders and facilities management
- Travel Coordination
- A variety of ad hoc tasks as required
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Superb attention to detail
- Excellent MS Office Abilities
- Polished, professional presentation