Supporting clients and various teams in the business, you will act as the first point of contact for clients whilst completing all office & sales administration. On a day-to-day basis expect to liaise with clients, brokers, investors & suppliers; update client records, answer the phone and anything else necessary to ensure this leading firm retains its reputation.
To qualify… You should be enthusiastic and self-motivated, ideally with experience in roles like; Office Administrator, Client Services, Sales Support Admin or Operations:
- Experience in a similar administration/sales support/customer service role;
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills and a good telephone manner;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel skills and have the ability to pick up software packages quickly;
- The ability to thrive in an environment of changing priorities and pace.