Administrative Business Partner
|Job Title:||Administrative Business Partner|
|Salary:||SGD4,000 - SGD5,200|
|Contact Name:||Koeschnake Maceda|
|Job Published:||October 31, 2018 18:24|
This is a 12 months contract based in Singapore.
- You anticipate the needs of your managers and team members and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise.
- You move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with the latest Google products and services.
- You also use that knowledge to strategically support your team's projects. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
- Perform administrative tasks (e.g. manage calendars, book travel, scheduling facilities and equipment, oversee budget management, etc).
- Take initiative to improve processes and procedures with little or no guidance. Serve as a lead of small projects, as required.
- Organize logistics for a variety of team offsites and events.
- Mandatory Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of general administrative experience.
- Due to the nature of the market scope, fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin are preferred.
- Desired 1 year of experience in direct executive support.
- Experience with calendar management, high-volume travel scheduling and booking, and budgeting of events.
- Ability to adhere to an expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions.
- Effective organizational skills, with demonstrated attention to detail and a proven ability to handle multiple priorities.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's