Join one of Australia's leading Digital Marketing Agencies and drive all digital and data properties to deliver exceptional user experience.
You will be working closely with a team of Digital Specialists across Product, Marketing and Data to pioneer a world class digital ecosystem and enhance existing channels.
About the Role
- You will collaborate within the digital team to optimize consumer data and reporting
- Liaise with the Marketing team to monitor and improve campaigns
- Work closely with the Design team across UX and A/B testing
- Identify business opportunities across internal and external data channels
- Manage Analytics and Communications across all channels and third parties
- Develop reporting and dashboards to review key data trends
- Participate in quarterly hackathons!
What we are looking for?
- Degree in Commerce or Statistics related field
- 3-5 years experience in digital analytics and insights
- Previous experience in the Digital or Technology sector
- High-level of experience with Adobe Marketing Cloud including Adobe Analytics (essential) and Adobe Experience Manager (preferred).
- Strong relationship management skills with the ability to engage multiple internal and external stakeholders and solve problems in a cross functional environment
- Experience with Tag Management, data visualisation tools, Tabeau, Power BI
- Skills in modelling and forecasting
- Experience in A/B testing methodologies and analysis
- Skilled in research methods that enable assessment of competitive markets and vendors
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Self-learning ability and desire to stay up to date with emerging trends,
- Desire to investigate interesting problems using an experimental approach with testable and verifiable outcomes
- Excellent communication skills