In this role, you will be reporting into the Director of Structured Finance and will be responsible for the monitoring and analysis of rated transactions, providing market commentary, writing reports and presenting to internal parties and managing queries from issuers, bankers and investors.
You must have strong financial analysis skills and be able to analyse company business plans effectively. You will be expected to complete reports for publications and presentations for board members, so you must have exceptional communication skills, written and oral. You should also have advanced excel skills, as well as financial modelling.
The following qualifications are also beneficial; Tertiary Qualification or CA, CFA, CPA, CIMA, CFA.
If you want to hear more about this role, please send me your CV in word format and I will give you a call back as soon as possible.
- Graduate Financial Analyst | Global Firm
- CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs N/A
- DevOps Systems Engineer - Global Prop Trading - Python
- Hong Kong N/A
- Graduate Finance Roles | Entry Level Financial Planning
- Tamworth & North West NSW N/A
- Graduate Wealth Management | Entry Level Financial Planning
- North West & Hills District N/A