Core duties and responsibilities
- Assists in the administration of web, call centre, and database information systems ensuring currency and reliability on information.
- Assists with information system data input and exports processes.
- Analyses data using statistical analysis, computer modelling and other techniques.
- Develops tools and processes for analysis, and reporting of system data.
- Develops and maintains application tools for the integration of information services with mobile devices.
- Examines data and system processes for validity and investigates analyses, resolves and reports issues.
- Provides reports and statistics related to data content.
- Provides training and assistance to information system users to facilitate the data extraction and information.
- Responds to queries and provides advice relating to information systems.
- Develops and enhances data collection, distribution and compatibility with subsidiary systems.
- Assists with development of information system related products.
Essential Work Related Requirements
1. Job Specific
- Demonstrated high level of knowledge and experience in the use, development and administration of complex web and database systems.
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team environment.
3. Conceptual, Analytical and Problem Solving
- Demonstrated experience in the collection and analysis of data.