Interested in contributing to marketing success?
A customer-facing and billable role intended to broaden marketing solution packages and to add onsite presence to the traditional offshore delivery model.
This position will report to the Business Head of APAC based in Singapore. The role will collaborate across many areas of our business such as service delivery, client engagement, business development, and practice development.
What will you do?
- Meet regularly with clients to identify marketing objectives and needs; define project scope and deliverables that support business goals, and translate them into project specifications for the delivery teams.
- Prescribe suitable solutions with an understanding of the limitations of toolsets and available data.
- Fetch and analyze campaign data from disparate sources and drive meaningful insights on customer behavior supported by appropriate statistical summaries
- Visualize campaign performance and customer lifecycle and provide recommendations on the business rules for effective campaign targeting
- Interpret analytical results and provide insights; present key findings and recommended next steps to clients.
- Develop tangible analytical projects; communicate project details to clients and internal delivery team via written documents and presentations, in forms of specifications, diagrams, and data/process models
- Facilitate, track, coordinate and communicate reactive and proactive support status and enhancement requests, among the client stakeholders and delivery teams.
- Help to identify domain and industry best practices and incorporate them into our practice
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an advanced analytics and/or data scientist role
- Hands-on experience in digital marketing and/or 1:1 marketing in any channel; expert level knowledge in database marketing and CR
- Working knowledge of analytical/statistical techniques and their applications including but not limited to:
- Regression Analysis: Linear, GLM, Non-linear etc
- Decision Trees, SVM, Neural Networks
- ARIMA and other Time Series forecasting techniques
- Experience in one or more platforms: R, SAS, Python, WEKA, Python etc
- Very strong working knowledge about SQL and Understanding data manipulation technologies and data platforms (based on either prepackaged ETL tools or custom programming)
- Excellent communications skills, Strong analytical and storytelling skills
- Working knowledge in data visualization tools (Tableau, QlikView, etc.) is a plus.
CEI No: R1546455 | Licence No: 07C3147
Check out xpand.sg for more interesting roles!