Android Developer - Fintech CBD Based
|Job Title:||Android Developer - Fintech CBD Based|
|Location:||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Contact Name:||Lorena Montes|
|Job Published:||November 29, 2018 16:31|
My client is a world leading financial institution based in Sydney CBD exploring new and better ways to progress the business within mobile, social and online digital.
The client is looking for an experienced android developer with extensive Kotlin experience, you will be covering all aspects of system applications including development, maintaining, support, configuration, testing, implementation and or enhancement across multi domains.
Required technical skills
- Australian commercial working experience - pr/ citizenship essenti
- 3+ years experience in an Android developing team
- Proficient with Java and Android / Kotlin
- 3+ years experience in system specification, design and delivering application systems into production
- Experience with Android SDK, Samsung SDK and Android Studio
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experienced working with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience with GIT, Stash and Confluence
- Experience with Jenkins/Bamboo/TeamCity and creating build jobs
- • Knowledge of automated testing suites (including unit tests, automated UI [mobile], HP fortify, static code analysis)
You will gain great experience working at a Global Financial Group which is heading the way in the Tech space. You will be exposed to state of the art technology and gain experience working with a prestigious tech team. Benefits include considerable personal banking perks, agile flexible working environment and salary sacrifice.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's