Cyber Security Specialist
|Job Title:||Cyber Security Specialist|
|Location:||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Salary:||$110,000 - $150,000|
|Job Published:||July 08, 2019 10:01|
You will also have the ability to investigate weak points within an applications security, work alongside developers to fix these identified vulnerabilities and risks, educate clients on how to build secure software, and investigate the automation of security testing.
What you will bring...
- General IT knowledge of enterprise environments
- Strong enterprise development skills in either Java or C#
- Knowledge of development build tools (e.g. Ant, Maven, TFS) and source control systems (e.g. SVN, Git, Mercurial, TFS)
- Experience with Source Code Security Tools such as HP Fortify, IBM AppScan source edition, Veracode and Checkmarx
- Auto scaling and automation experience within AWS environment
- Hands-on with one or more of these: Puppet, Vagrant, Ansible, Chef
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Tertiary education in an Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Security, or related discipline will be viewed favourably.
What's in it for you?
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a growing team of experts across a broad range of platforms and industries who are passionate about embedding security into applications, especially as our clients move onto the Cloud. You will be supported by our talented Application Security team, and by the community as a whole, through your journey with us.
To learn more and have access to a more complete job description listing the full responsibilities, please apply by sending your CV via the big button below or contact Geraint for a confidential discussion on (03) 8637 7370.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's