Application Support Specialist - L1 - Ad Tech
|Job Title:||Application Support Specialist - L1 - Ad Tech|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Haynes|
|Job Published:||June 07, 2018 20:18|
You’ll be joining a high performing team and working in an energetic office surrounded by peers with drive and ambition. This is a rare opportunity as the role is brand new to the company.
The successful candidate will be:
- Provide Level 1 Support on technical issues
- Maintaining the ticket system
- You will own incidents and resolve them
- Contribute to company's Knowledgebase
- QA testing
- Much more!
- A proactive individual
- Strong spoken & verbal communication skills (Cantonese & English)
- A tech enthusiast
- Someone who is passionate about learning
- Up to 5 career years’ experience
- o Up to 3 of which in L1 Application support
- Someone who loves problem-solving & troubleshooting
- Strong time management skills
- Proven multi-tasking skills
- Fundamental to mid-level SQL and HTML experience
- Experience handling complex datasets, identifying trends within the data, and performing comparisons between multiple data sources.
- Experience with databases, SQL, API's - Able to create queries to retrieve records, aggregate data from a variety of data sources, and an understanding of the underlying data structures.
- Knowledge of Excel and MS Office, including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulation of large datasets is a plus
In return they can offer:
- Completive salary & benefits
- Excellent career opportunities
- Outstanding working environment
Does this opportunity sound like the perfect fit? The best, next step in your career? If so, please apply immediately to have a confidential conversation about your career aspiration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Application Support - Equity Trading - Global Investment Bank
Product Engineer (Senior and Principal)
Senior Java Developer, Core Java, J2EE, ION MarketView, Fixed Income, Bonds
Regional Head of Global Technology Solutions - Fortune 500 Giant - Hong Kong
Full Stack Developer
Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter