You will be the first point of call for this organisation so presentation is important and your communication skills need to be professional, helpful and friendly.
The successful candidate will be required to work standard hours from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm weekdays with a 30 minute lunch break.
- Undertaking routine procedural, clerical, administrative support and operational tasks
- Liaising with stakeholders to respond to and resolve building and facilities enquiries, and seek advice on more complex enquiries
- Obtaining and providing information to external stakeholders on straightforward food related and food safety matters and referring complex enquiries to appropriate colleagues
- Communicating using the telephone and email as well as face-to-face
- Providing assistance to and escorting visitors within FSANZ, ensuring that appropriate security measures have been adhered too
- Maintaining up to date information systems for service providers as well as security and parking passes
- Maintaining a presentable and fully stocked office, in particular in FSANZ public and utilities areas and meeting rooms
- Ensuring building and equipment are appropriately maintained and serviced as required
- Coordinating the appointment and training of fire wardens and assisting with the development and review of an emergency management plan
- As part of a team environment provide assistance as required to other members of the team
- Other administrative tasks include, but are not limited to: mail delivery and recording including couriers and assisting with meeting preparation and catering.
- Experience in customer service with good communication skills including the ability to respond to and resolve customer enquiries in a professional, clear and concise manner.
- Good general administrative and organisational skills with experience across a range of administrative processes.
- Good interpersonal skills and experience in liaising with a variety of stakeholders to build and sustain positive relationships and work collaboratively as part of a small team.
- The ability to adapt quickly and effectively to new situations, showing initiative and an ability to learn from past experience.
- The ability to organise your own work and have accountability for the completion of allocated tasks.
As this role is to commence immediately, Rubicor will be commencing the shortlisting and interview process ASAP.
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact Sweezy Singh on 02 6198 4000 or apply online today.