APS 4 HR Program Support Officer
Our government client is seeking an APS 4 HR Program Support Officer to assist with a range of HR functions. If you are an experienced Human Resource administrator who enjoys variety, multi-tasking and being busy, our client is wanting to hear from you.
Key responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Initial 3 month contract with possible extension
- No Security Clearance required
- National Police Check - mandatory
- Responding to/or triaging emails and phone calls via the Entry Level Program and L&D mailbox or phone hotline;
- scheduling training, setting up training rooms and recording attendance and issuing evaluations;
- scheduling meetings for entry level program participants and training rooms, facilitators etc. for learning and development activities;
- tracking and reporting on participants essential training; such as diploma/cert IV qualification;
- booking travel;
- tracking financial expenditure and payment of invoices;
- monitoring discussion forums on whirlpool and Facebook pages;
- develop and foster good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- provide a high standard of client service, engagement and support;
- contribute to the development of departmental policies and guidelines associated with each program;
- contribute to section planning and priority setting to achieve section objectives, and the review and development of standard operating procedures.
- A National Police Check is required;
- Embrace diversity and inclusion;
- have an ability to communicate effectively with diverse groups of people;
- have strong communication skills (written and verbal);
- have well-developed administrative and organisation skills;
- have the ability to work independently, under limited direction and take personal responsibility for meeting objectives and progressing work;
- be flexible and adaptable; assisting across the broader section (where necessary) where surge capacity is required.
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact Michelle Stemm on 6198 4000 or apply online today as this opportunity will not stay on the market long.