APS 4/5 Payroll Officers
|Job Title:||APS 4/5 Payroll Officers|
|Salary:||$64,121 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Michelle Stemm|
|Job Published:||August 02, 2019 15:45|
Our government client is seeking experienced Payroll officers to, under the direction from the Payroll Assistant Director, undertake high priority project work to review payments and prepare calculations for the Agency’s employees. The successful candidate/s will commence in August on an initial six month contract with the possibility of an extension.
- Review relevant entitlements provided under the Agency’s Enterprise Agreement and in some cases, compare against the appropriate award;
- Manually calculate shift penalties and casual loading ensuring employees receive the correct entitlements;
- Check complex calculations prepared by other project team members; and;
- Provide guidance to the APS1/2 staff on their duties.
- You must be an Australian Citizen;
- You must have at least 2 years’ Payroll experience;
- Demonstrated experience in preparing complex, manual payroll calculations;
- Experience with shift-workers and casual timesheets;
- A strong eye for detail and aptitude for payroll calculations or similar (accounting) is essential;
- Strong communication skills; and;
- The ability to work under pressure.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's