APS 5 Data Analyst
|Job Title:||APS 5 Data Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Michelle Stemm|
|Job Published:||June 13, 2018 10:45|
- 3 month contract with possible extension
- Experience in Sharepoint desirable
- Minimum Baseline Security Clearance
Our Government client is seeking a motivated APS 5 Data Analyst who enjoys a challenging technical environment involving analytics, business intelligence and reporting.
- Working closely with the IT team assisting in the design and delivery of CRM improvements
- Complex data analysis including the analysis and migration of records
- Identification of corrupt and/or duplicate data and applying remediation
- Production of SOP’s documenting design and functionality for users
- Coordinating the business reporting functions and the business intelligence of the team
- Coordinating and maintaining the design and development of reports and analytics products for internal and external stakeholders
- Conducting and analysing data security activities
- Experience in a similar Data Analyst role within the Government environment
- Experience with analytics tools such as MS Excel and SQL Server Reporting Services Report Builder 4.0, and Sharepoint
- Possess a high level of data analysis skills, understanding of relational databases and data integrity
- Have a high understanding of the extract – transform – load concept
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and provide sound judgment in problem solving
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills at all levels
As this role is to commence immediately, Rubicor will be commencing the shortlisting and interview process ASAP.
Please note that you must be an Australian Citizen to apply, and hold a current Baseline Security Clearance.
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact Michelle Stemm on 6198 4000 or apply online today as this opportunity will not stay on the market long.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's