APS 5 Executive Assistant
- 6 week contract
- Baseline Security Clearance
- Previous experience in a similar role required
Our client is seeking an experienced APS 5 Executive Assistant to assist the First Assistant Secretary with a range of duties including high level administrative and executive support.
The position will manage front-of-office functions in a complex and high volume environment including:
- Acting as the first point of contact for the office including visitors, phone calls and emails.
- Providing confidential, high level administrative support to the Manager.
- Managing diaries, workflow appointments and correspondence.
- Organising events and travel arrangements.
- Collating documentation.
- Coordinating work within the organisation to make sure all action items are completed on time and to the level required.
- Undertaking research and analysis where required.
- Drafting and responding to correspondence.
The position is time sensitive and would require a highly capable individual to hit the ground running. A successful applicant would have:
- The ability to work under pressure and prioritise tasks.
- Exceptional administrative and organisational skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- The ability to liaise with personnel at all levels.
- The ability to foster productive working relationships.
- Display sound IT skills.
- High level of initiative and problem solving skills.
These types of roles do not come along every day so apply now as it will not be available long. For further information contact Michelle Stemm on 02 6198 4000.