APS 5 - Financial Auditing Team Member
- Financial audit experience
- Must have current security clearance (baseline minimum)
- 2 non on-going positions, 6-9 week contracts with possible extensions
Our government client is seeking two experienced APS 5 accounting and auditing experts to provide high level assistance with financial statement audits and to ensure the delivery of audit products. The successful candidates will commence in July for an initial six to nine week contract, with the possibility of extensions.
$77,646 to $84,610 plus superannuation (non-ongoing) Key responsibilities:
- Either individually or as part of a team, undertake financial statement audits and ensure the delivery of audit products;
- Provide high level assistance in the conduct of audits;
- Provide professional or technical support;
- Assist in drafting audit strategies/reports;
- Liaisons with client agency management and other internal stakeholders.
Closing date: 28 June, 2019
- You must be an Australian Citizen to be eligible to apply
- You must hold a current Australian Security Clearance (Baseline minimum)
- Accounting or other tertiary qualifications
- Superior accounting, auditing and/or IT technical skills
- Capacity to manage projects
- Capacity to undertake, lead and/or manage financial statement audits
- Interpersonal and teamwork skills
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact Michelle Stemm on 6198 4000 or apply online today as this unique opportunity will not going to stay on the market long.