- Baseline Security Clearance Required
- Centrally Located
- 2 month initial contract
Our Government client is seeking an experienced APS 5 IT and Finance Officer to assist the team with business system enquiries and budget preparation.
As part of a small team, and working in a fast-paced environment, you will be responsible for providing administrative services for the area’s external and internal websites, performing administrative services for the department’s infrastructure management system and finance systems.
In this role you will be working independently as well as bigger part of a larger team within the Business Management Unit.
You will be assisting the area’s data management including the production of reports and administering a user support system for internal and external users including developing training and system documentation. More complex system issues will be logged with the IT helpdesk to ensure resolution of issues.
The financial component of the role will include assistance with budget preparation, and reporting, accounts receivable and payable, general ledger journals and procurement functions.
Essential skills in this role are:
- Problem solving, analytical skills and sensible judgment
- A general understanding of IT system requirements and accounting principles
- Strong written communication skills
- Adaptability, initiative and the ability to drive work outcomes in a flexible and changing environment
- The ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
For further information contact Michelle Stemm on 6198 4000 or apply on line now as these roles are looking to commence immediately.