- 2 month temporary contract
- Mandatory current Baseline Security Clearance
- Mandatory current Police Check
Our Government client is seeking an experienced Contract/Projects Officer to join their team to assist with managing relationships with contracted service providers. This role may require some travel within Australia.
This role would suit candidates who are willing to work in a flexible working environment, and who are highly motivated individuals.
- Assisting with the contract management of external service providers including service delivery and compliance
- Analysing and processing milestones and deliverables in accordance with contracts
- Establishing and maintaining good relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Adhering to current legislation, policies, procedures and work guides for effective operation
- Build positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders; and represent the Department in meetings and events
- Must hold current baseline security clearance to be eligible
- Must hold current police check to be eligible
- Willing to travel within Australia as required
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritise work load effectively
- High level of interpersonal skills and written communication skills
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact Michelle Stemm on 6198 4000 or apply online today as this opportunity will not stay on the market long.