APS 5 Rehabilitation Case Manager
|Job Title:||APS 5 Rehabilitation Case Manager|
|Contact Name:||Michelle Stemm|
|Job Published:||August 07, 2019 17:30|
Our government client is seeking an experienced Rehabilitation Case Manager to assist the agency with providing case management duties on a broad range of complex HR matters. The successful candidate will commence in late August on an initial twelve month contract.
- Manage the routine and complex workers compensation cases to ensure the Agency meets its obligations under the Safety, Rehabilitation and Compensation Act 1988;
- Manage the Early Prevention Program to support injured or ill workers and actively mange the associated risks;
- Exercise mandatory delegations under the relevant legislation and in accordance with the Agency’s delegations;
- Provide timely and effective case management services for injured and ill workers and their mangers in accordance with the Agency’s Rehabilitation Management System and related policies and procedures;
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders on a range of rehabilitation matters; and;
- Maintain an excellent working knowledge and understanding of the relevant legislation, policies and procedures.
- You must have previous experience in a rehabilitation case management role;
- You must have completed Comcare Case Management training for Rehabilitation Case Managers;
- You must have an deep understanding of issues affecting Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people in Australia including their culture, diversity of circumstances and an ability to communicate effectively and sensitively with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people;
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the relevant legislation, including the Safety, Rehabilitation and Compensation Act 1988, Work Health & Safety Act 2011, Public Service Act 1999 and associated regulations and policies;
- Proven inability to set priorities, meet deadlines, be accountable and manage a variety of tasks;
- Proven ability to maintain confidential and secure electronic records of rehabilitation cases;
- Proven sound judgement, decision making and excellent communication skills; and;
- Ability to innovate, work collaboratively and seek continuous improvement in relation to rehabilitation systems and processes.
Apply online today uploading a Microsoft Word formatted Resume as this unique opportunity will not stay on the market long.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's