APS 6 - Contracts Officer / Project Support Officer
- 11 month contract with possible extension
- Existing Baseline security clearance required
- Excellent working environment
Our Government client is seeking a highly capable and experienced Contracts Officer / Project Support Officer who has broad experience across ICT Contract management and who can manage various contract activities across the Department. The successful candidate will commence in August for an initial 11 month contract with the possibility of a 12 month extension. Experience in PRINCE2 desirable. Key responsibilities:
- To assist and provide specialist advice on the Department’s digital services contracts
- Liaising and working closely with key stakeholders on the Department’s projects
- Assisting with other Departmental activities as required
- Contract management
Please note: Responses to mandatory Selection Criteria required for this role, and referee contact details.
- You must be an Australian Citizen to apply
- Must have a current Baseline Security Clearance to be eligible to apply
- Recent, relevant experience in contract/supplier management
- Recent, relevant experience in contract documentation maintenance, information management and records management
- Demonstrated experience in financial and performance reporting
- Demonstrated experience in compliance and audit
- Strong time management skills
- Demonstrated high level of written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport and maintain stakeholder relationships
Closing date 4 July 2019.
For further information, and selection criteria please contact Michelle Stemm on 6198 4000 or apply online today as this opportunity will not stay on the market long.