APS 6 - Financial Auditing Team Leader
- Must have financial audit experience
- Must hold a current security clearance (Baseline minimum)
- 2 non-ongoing positions, 6-9 week contracts with possible extensions
Our government client is seeking experienced financial auditing Team Leaders (APS 6) who have broad experience across financial auditing, superior accounting skills and strong project management skills. The Team Leaders will be required to lead and manage a small team in financial statement auditing and in other audit-related assignments. The successful candidates will commence in July, on six to nine week contracts with the possibility of extensions.
$86,024 - $98, 872 plus superannuation (non-ongoing) Key responsibilities:
- Lead and manage a small team in the delivery of small, less complex and low/medium risk audit products including:
- o Drafting audit strategies;
- o Managing projects;
- o Preparing reports;
- o Discussing findings with clients
- Individually, as part of a team or as Team Leader, undertake assigned high risk audits in accordance with an approved plan
- Assist in the drafting of audit strategies for higher risk and strategically important audit clients
- Supervise staff undertaking specific assignments, provide on-the-job training, review performance and provide performance assessment feedback.
Closing date: 28 June, 2019
- You must be an Australian Citizen to be eligible to apply
- You must have a current Australian Security Clearance (Baseline minimum)
- Accounting or other tertiary qualifications
- Superior accounting, auditing and/or IT technical skills
- Capacity to lead and manage financial statement audits
- Interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement and client management skills
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact Michelle Stemm on 6198 4000 or apply online today as this unique opportunity will not going to stay on the market long.