APS 6 - Procurement Officer/ Project Support Officer
|Job Title:||APS 6 - Procurement Officer/ Project Support Officer|
|Salary:||$59.96 per hour plus 9.5% Super|
|Start Date:||August 2019|
|Contact Name:||Michelle Stemm|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2019 15:00|
- 11 month contract with possible extension
- Existing Baseline Security Clearance Required
- August start
Our government client is seeking highly capable and experienced APS 6 Procurement Officer / Project Support Officer to support the team manage, assist and provide specialist advice on procurement activities. The successful candidate will commence in August for an initial 11 month contract with the possibility of a 12 month extension. Experience in PRINCE2 desirable.
- Coordinate procurement planning for a range of digital procurements
- Facilitate the drafting and completion of spending proposals, RFQs and contract documentation
- Upload, manage and review submissions across agency-specific (Technology1) and Whole of Government procurement and contract management tools
- Liaise with vendors on pre-award enquiries, contract sign-off, and where necessary support contract negotiations.
- Support the timely and accurate reporting of financial performance
- Provide advice and practical guidance on procurement and contract matters in accordance with Australian government legislation and policy
- Contribute to the development and continuous improvement of procurement processes in consultation with key stakeholders
- Assisting with other Department activities as required
- You must be an Australian Citizen to apply
- Must have a current Baseline Security Clearance to be eligible to apply
- Recent, relevant experience in procurement and/or contract management
- The ability to manage time and plan own workload against performance expectations
- Communicate confidently in a clear and concise manner
- Build rapport and maintain stakeholder relationships.
- Demonstrate personal resilience
- Research and make sound decisions within established guidelines
- Qualifications in procurement and/or contract management, such as a Certificate IV in Government (Procurement & Contracts)
- Experience and qualifications in project management, such as PRINCE2 project management
Please note: Responses to mandatory Selection Criteria required for this role, and referee contact details. Closing date 4 July 2019.
For further information, and selection criteria please contact Michelle Stemm on 6198 4000 or apply online today as this opportunity will not stay on the market long.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's