APS 6 / EL 1 - Operations/Marketplace Contact Centre
|Job Title:||APS 6 / EL 1 - Operations/Marketplace Contact Centre|
|Contact Name:||Michelle Stemm|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2019 21:54|
- Initial 6 month contract with possible 6 month extension
- June/July start
- Baseline Security Clearance an advantage
About the role:
Our government client is seeking an Operations/Contact Centre team member to work in a multidisciplinary team to help run day to day operations. The candidate will also be involved in improving the experience for customers.
The new team member will be involved in the day to day operations to support buyers and sellers across the software and hardware marketplace. They will also be involved in working across a multidisciplinary, fast-paced and exciting environment to innovate and improve the experience of our buyers and sellers.
You will be working with a team of SMEs, client support staff, developers and engagement officers.
- You must be an Australian Citizen to be eligible to apply
- Baseline Security Clearance - an advantage
- Experience in contact centres and help desks roles
- Experience in analysis, trending, and reporting
- Experience in engaging and managing buyer and seller stakeholders to support a positive experience and outcome
- Experience in delivering services in an agile way at all levels.
- A knowledge of the Commonwealth procurement framework including the Commonwealth Procurement Rules
- Enthusiasm for user centred approach to design and delivery
- Ability to build rapport with a diverse range of users
- Flexible and pragmatic approach to problem solving
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact Michelle Stemm on 02 6198 4000 or apply online today.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's