- ASAP Start
- On going work
- On site parking
Our Client based in Milperra requires a packer/assembler with a current FL licence to complete general packing and assembly of water flow metres.
This is an ongoing position Monday - Friday 7am to 3.30pm.
To be considered you must possess the following skills and attributes:
- Must have a current and valid forklift licence with a minimum of 12 months plus experience
- Must be physically fit and the ability to lift up to 20kg
- Must have own reliable transport
- Must have previous packing and assembly experience
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to follow instruction and procedures
- Must have good attention to detail
- Must be mechanically able
- Must be a quick leaner
Note, due to the volume of applications we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted. Please note closing date is subject to change
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Antwanett Willett on 02 9633 0500, quoting Ref No. 356909.