Purpose of the Role: This is a key role for Xpand Group as our Assistant Accountant will report directly to our Finance Manager. You will be responsible for the following; processing high volume payments, lead in the analysis of revenue and costs, assist in budgeting and forecasting, keeping account functions, preparation and maintenance of reports with administrative duties including invoicing, account receivable/ debt collection as well as day to day tasks.
Requirement to be Successful:
This opportunity will suit a driven individual who is naturally inquisitive, analytical and possesses good interpersonal skills. You will be strategic and commercially minded with the ability to take the initiative in your approach to review reports and planning.
- 1-2 years’ experience in an Assistant financial accountant
- NetSuite experience is compulsory
- Intermediate Excel skills are absolutely essential with a good understanding of systems
- The ability to work to strict time constraints
- Good organisational and administrative skills when prioritising work
- Discretion as there will likely be sensitive information and figures discussed
- Persuasive, persistent and patient
- Driven to succeed
If you are interested in this role and have all of the above qualifications and requirements please email me: Millie-Leigh.Henderson@xpand.com.au