This is your opportunity to make valued contributions to the executive of the style and feel of the reports. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating and managing the annual reporting process for 2017/18
- Supporting the development of the agency's corporate plan for 2018 - 2022.
- Liaise and interact with stakeholders on an operational level.
- Establish and maintain processes and procedures for planning, measuring, monitoring and delivering annual report milestones.
- Managing information and data from business areas in developing the annual report.
- Ensure the timely production of written materials and data tables.
- Provide leadership, guidance and be able to confidently manage escalating issues.
You will be experienced in successfully setting priorities and delivering quality results within a set timeframe. You will be responsible for managing and organising your own workload; and potentially supervising a small team of subordinates.
You will have demonstrated skills in communicating effectively and be able to anticipate client/stakeholder needs and requirements.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Lisa Roes on 6198 4000. Please be aware that only successful candidates will be contacted about this position.