About the Company
Our client is a Leader in Utilities and Electricity in South Australia, with a vibrant hardworking team, focusing on positive customer experience.
About the role
As an Assistant Works Coordination Officer you will be primarily be responsible for, Processing and resolving exceptions and the accurate closure of B2B, Meter Data and Connections Service Orders in Internal Information and work flow systems to meet the regulatory and established customer service standards, and to provide administration and support services to the Customer Operations Department. Casual 3 Month assignment 38 hours a week Monday - Friday, off site parking provided, close to Public transport.
Duties will include
- Answering Incoming calls from contractors.
- Customer and business support services
- Processing of Retailer and internal generated service order requests
- Provide advice and support to key area of the business including Builders & contractors internal & external customers etc.
- Previous and demonstrated customer service experience of at least 3 years
- Experience in an inbound or outbound contact centre environment
- Past work experience in utilities or government is highly advantageous
- Experience with a range of computer systems, CRM and SAP would be an advantage
- Articulate and professional verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work in fast paced and reactive environments
- Strong attention to detail and pick up new systems quickly
- The skill in multitasking numerous systems and activities under pressure
- An understanding of delivering superior customer service experience in a process driven environment
Do you enjoy being challenged and working in a structured environment where you have an encouraging Team Leader and supportive colleagues around you?
If you answered yes,
Click 'APPLY' to submit your application or contact Michelle on 83013655 for a confidential discussion.
Rubicor Workforce is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged. All applicants must satisfactorily pass pre-employment screening and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.