About the Digital Assistant Category Manager Role...
Excellent contract opportunity for a Digital Assistant Category Manager working in a digital super giant! This pureplay brand is based in Central Sydney and has a 12 month contract opportunity for someone with a passion for growing their category online and developing their account management skills.
Your main responsibilities include;
- 3 years' experience in digital category management
- maintain SEO landing pages and key promotional pages
- work to identify new opportunities to grow brands and overall category share
- source and negotiate from key sellers
- manage and develop partnerships
- identify accounts, regularly meet with partners
- monitor and track performance of key accounts
- merchandise product ranges in the most effective way
- working with internal stakeholders
- deliver best in class customer experience
You will report into the Vertical Lead for your category and be working in a high performing, KPI driven team. This team are very supportive but also very autonomous and you will be expected to manage many key accounts at once.
- Commercially driven
- Analytically focussed
- Passionate about delivering best in class customer experience
- Strong background driving category sales
- Experience in managing key accounts and negotiating with stakeholders
- Merchandising, buying or marketing experience
- Project management experience
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- SQL or Salesforce experience would be advantageous
About the Company...
This company are pushing boundaries and have a fun and hardworking culture. As part of a high performing team this is a unique opportunity to join a vibrant and adventurous team where continuous learning is highly promoted.