In this role, you will be reporting to the Director of APAC and supporting a number of Senior Analysts in terms of research and criteria for their transactions. Your main responsibilities will be to write and publish one-off reports or commentaries with a credit focus on topics relevant for asset backed securities and mortgage backed securities, keeping up to date with macro-economic news that is relevant for structured finance, especially securitisation, creating and reviewing reports and manipulating data to determine recommendations.
To be successful for this position, you must have strong quantitative, Microsoft excel and financial modelling skills, as well as having exceptional communication skills as you will be communicating to internal and external stakeholders. Experience in a similar research role, dealing with economic issues will be looked on highly. CFA/CA qualification is advantageous. Career potential is high and development from this role will be into a Director position.
If you would like to hear more about this position, please send your CV in word and I will give you a all back as soon as possible.
This job has expired
- Quant Research Analyst - Leading Robo Advisory FinTech _ Hong Kong
- Hong Kong N/A
- Graduate Financial Analyst | Banking and Finance
- CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs N/A
- Graduate Finance Roles |Investment Management | Banking
- Australia - NSW N/A
- Senior Analyst | Credit & Asset Finance | Financial Modelling
- Sydney N/A
- Graduate Finance Roles | Wealth Management | Banking
- Brisbane N/A