- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with the Firm's clients, Partners and staff;
- Providing guidance and expertise to Audit team members and ensure audit procedures are followed in accordance with the Firm's Audit methodology;
- Collaborating to plan objectives and devise an Audit strategy that appropriately identifies and addresses the Audit risks;
- Planning and coordinating Audit engagements ensuring key deliverables are met.
- Relevant tertiary qualification and membership with CA or CPA Qualification/Membership
- 3+ years of recent work experience within a public accounting firm;
- Knowledge and understanding of Australian reporting requirements especially AIFRS Accounting, current auditing and tax legislation and Corporation Act, ASIC and ASX requirements;
- Experience in the preparation and presentation of consolidated financial reports;
- Ability to build excellent client relationships, with a strong track record of delivering high quality outcomes
For further information on this opportunity contact Ross Stephens on 9212 1013 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss or apply to this position below to be considered.