Auto Electricians | South Brisbane
|Job Title:||Auto Electricians | South Brisbane|
|Location:||SOUTH BRISBANE, Australia|
|Contact Name:||Wray Dwyer|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2018 12:28|
- Excellent working conditions
- Mon to Fri 38 Hours p.w.
- Casual position 12 months
Our client specialising in Caterpillar earthmoving and mining equipment has a workshop situated in South side of Brisbane.
We are seeking Auto Electricians to provide diagnostics and repairs to heavy earthmoving and mining equipment. Requiring a motivated and self-reliant individual with good time management and organisational expertise. Also with the flexibility to work as part of a team and being workplace health and safety conscience.
Having a licence to repair air conditioning systems and experience with electronic and or fibre optic are highly advantageous
Duties and responsibilities:
- Diagnose electrical faults and undertake repairs
- Complete service reports and time cards
- Maintain a clean and tidy work area
- Complete fit outs on machinery
- Follow instructions and workflow methods
Skills and Experience:
- Trade qualified Auto Electrician
- Ability to improve skills and acquire knowledge
- Reliability and delivering quality work
- Working at heights
- Elevated work platform
- Proven past history in a similar role
- Strong work history
- Current licence and reliable vehicle
- Safety orientated and team focused
- Attention to detail and accountability
Should you be interested in this well remunerated position click ‘APPLY’ to submit your application or contact our Recruitment team on 07 4849 5200 for a confidential discussion.
Rubicor Workforce is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community.
All applicants must satisfactorily pass pre-employment screening and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's