Senior Cloud Engineer - AWS Migration - Perm Role - Great Salary Package
|Job Title:||Senior Cloud Engineer - AWS Migration - Perm Role - Great Salary Package|
|Salary:||Circa $150,000 Package + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Leigh Petridis|
|Job Published:||October 12, 2018 09:31|
- System analysis, design, development and maintenance of enterprise related systems hosted in AWS including release of projects and enhancements in an Enterprise Agile environment.
- Be part of a new DevOps capability dedicated to the enterprise application providing infrastructure expertise (test, build, automate, design, configure & run) across all AWS environments for the relevant asset.
- Work closely with development teams to automate their build, test, packaging and deployment procedures to provide capability into production.
- Evolve the platform and infrastructure to maintain current Service Level Agreements and deployments
- AWS Solution Architect Associate minimum certification
- Strong experience working within large and complex AWS environments
- Previous hands-on experience in AWS based multi-tiered infrastructure including web, application, security and DB tiers.
- Exposure to supporting mission critical environments
- ITIL Foundation certified
- Experience working as part of an Agile software delivery team
- Proven ability working with teams in developing Continuous Delivery capability.
- Group collaboration approach to solving problems and ability to adopt and assess new technologies and solutions for optimal outcome.
- Networking technologies (Route 53, CloudFront, Direct Connect, DNS, ELB)
- Networking concepts (NAT, firewalls, ACL’s/NACL’s, Routing Tables, NGINX)
- Backup and Recovery methodologies
- Database and replication methodologies (RDS, DynamoDB, Oracle 11G, 12C, SQL 2012+)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's