|Job Title:||AXIOM Developer|
|Location:||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Boddington|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2019 18:01|
A leading global financial organisation in Sydney's CBD is currently on the lookout for an Axiom Developer within their financial regulatory team.
- Supporting, maintaining, and enhancing existing business systems;
- Delivering and deploying new systems, technologies, and services.
- Development and 3rd Line Support of Regulatory Reporting Systems
- Issue tracking and resolution
- Meeting with key users to determine and implement system changes or report design
- Managing development of enhancements of the system and coordination of business user acceptance testing
- Proactively working/managing system performance enhancement
- Liaison with vendors with regard to solution implementation
- Maintaining and developing documentation for the team
- Monitoring and promoting the effective use of application
- System Configuration
- Axiom regulatory reporting software experience
- 4 + years of exp working for a financial organisation
- A bachelors/masters degree
- Experience in Data Warehousing and ETL Technologies.
- Strong understanding of databases (Oracle or SQL server)
- Hands on experience of working with Regulatory Reporting systems (like Axiom, FRS) or similar BI tools (like SAS, OBIEE, BO).
- Understanding of general ledgers, balance sheets and finance systems and/or regulatory rules will be big plus
- Windows/Unix shell scripting
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's