BA - Equities Technology - 1 Year Contract
|Job Title:||BA - Equities Technology - 1 Year Contract|
|Salary:||1 Year contract (renewable)|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Haynes|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2018 18:17|
The role is responsible for performing business analysis and working closely with stakeholders to execute complex and large projects with external and internal mandates.
- Project and stakeholder management - Work closely with stakeholders (business, compliance, Ops and technology partners at all levels) to define the business objective, document requirements, track risks & issues and manage communications on project updates.
- Coordinate and perform detailed business analysis; develop functional/business and technical specifications
- Drives and participates in design, development and implementations
- Develop project plans, manage risks and escalation and ensure quality control throughout project life cycle
- Drive project governance best practices.
- Support and participate in operational risk discussion.
- Manage multiple conflicting business/technology priorities
- Experience leading large and complex technology projects in the delivery of business outcome
- Ability to communicate effectively and influence vertically and horizontally throughout the organization (e.g. business/compliance/ops partners, technical lead, developers and other associates in different locations and time zones.)
- Excellent presentation skills and be able to express new ideas, concerns and opinions to all level of the organization
- Strong business acumen and process knowledge in equity technology/trading lifecycle
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and risks in the APAC region is a plus.
- High energy and self-motivated, ability to multi-task and work independently and adapt quickly to changes in priorities
- Tools: Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, MS projects, confluence, Jira
If this role sounds like an exciting opportunity ton Continue your career in, or break into an IBank, this is the opportunity for you. Please apply immediately for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's