Back End Developer
Our Government client is seeking to procure the services of a Senior Software Developer/Back End Developer specialising in Python to build a data layer and API’s for web facing system.
Python (Pip and pyTest), AWS, Serverless, RESTful API’s, Swagger/OpenAPI, BSs, DynamoDB, ElasticSearch, GraphDBs, OIDC,SAML, Lanbda, IAM, API gateway.
The specialist will work in an agile way within the Scaled Agile Framework or equivalent.
- 6 month contract
- Baseline Security Clearance required
- 5+ years’ experience as a Software Developer/Back End Specialist
- Work within an Agile Multi-Disciplinary Capability Delivery Team (BA,UX Designers, Software Developers and Testers)
- Build a data layer and APIs for data access and business logic for a public web facing system
- You must be an Australian Citizen to be eligible to apply
- Must hold a current minimum Baseline Security Clearance
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Software developer working with a range of stakeholders
- In-depth software design experience including development and validation
- Analyse data-related system integration challenges and propose appropriate solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Negotiation and liaison skills
- Demonstrated experience presenting and conducting workshops with users
- Working in a team environment
- Demonstrated experience in developing complex python systems using tools including pip and pyTest.
- Experience in designing and implementing a transactional web-site
- Experience using external APIs (and their security models)
- Experience designing and implementing RESTful APIs (and their security models)
- Experience in producing detailed design documentation
- Knowledge of AWS and serverless
For more information, please contact Michelle Stemm on 6198 4000 or apply online today.