Trainee Battery Technician - Battery Sales & Customer Service
|Job Title:||Trainee Battery Technician - Battery Sales & Customer Service|
|Contact Name:||Vincent Boeske|
|Job Published:||August 07, 2018 16:02|
Every year thousands of new products are sol that rely on battery power; from Automotive, Marine, Office, Camping through to household items.
This position is varied and will require multi-skilled staff who can switch between providing expert advice to a customer one minute, to filling any one of our 8000 products the next. From mobile phones, to watches, to cars and trucks...we do them all. With the community seeking 24/7 support there is a call out cycle that requires candidate to participate in after hours support as part of the national Support Program.
Candidates will have -
- Current manual "C" class QLD drivers licence
- Ability to understand and explain technical products
- Professional , pleasant and positive approach with customer service
- Ability to work interdependently and autonomously AND as part of a team
- Interest in Automotive/Mechanics and/or outdoor activities, camping, boating 4WD, cars
- Competent computer skills
Only those with a can do attitude, strong work ethic and plenty of common sense need apply. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
If you meet the requirements of this role please click "apply now".
Please ensure a covering letter addressing your suitability for the position together with your current resume.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's