Excellent opportunities for Business Intelligence Developers to work for a high flying online business. The company has seen huge growth and success in the last 12 months and is expanding their team. They use the latest technology and practices and want their staff to truly enjoy coming to work each day.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support the enterprise Data Warehouse solution
• Participate in the development and translation of user requirements into specifications for complex logical data models, source data capture, dictionary design, data integrity and overall BI reporting design.
• Development and support of Tableau Dashboards.
• Creation of complex reports using SSRS & Tableau to support enterprise wide reporting.
• Work closely with business and technical staff to define solutions.
• Support security and authorization management in the BI environment.
• Ensure consistency between development, quality and production environments.
- Bachelor's degree in business, IT or a related discipline.
• Minimum 5 years' experience working as a BI Developer within an Agile and Scrum based project environment.
• Demonstrated background developing solutions using SSIS, SSRS, Tableau and with SQL and relational databases.
• Ability to interact with all levels of the organization and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work independently and make sound decisions with minimal supervision and direction.
• Strong critical thinking, organizational, interpersonal communication, multi-tasking and prioritizing skills.
If you feel like this is an opportunity you can prove to be a valuable asset then please click the apply button or simply give me a call on 03 8637 7370 or mail me on Geraint.email@example.com
Even if you feel you may not be up to scratch or even too senior then still get in contact for other opportunities.