- Major Company
- Brisbane CBD
- Great Opportunity
Rubicor Workforce is a leading mid tier provider of workforce solutions specialising in the sector of Manufacturing and Logistics / Distribution. Our success has been built upon an absolute commitment to workplace safety, client satisfaction and high quality employees who share our commitment to workplace safety and providing exceptional service to our clients.
Our client, a major tele-communciations company, is seeking an experienced Billing Consultant who is available immediately.
- Process customer requests and enquiries with a high level of accuracy and proficiency.
- Acts with a sense of urgency and effectively communicate with customers/stakeholders by keeping them regularly informed on progress of their request, enquiry or escalation.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with peer groups and key internal stakeholders to achieve business outcomes
- Attend and participate in training, team meetings, workplace briefings and SME Briefs including online courses through My Future as required.
- Meet regulatory and legislative requirements through daily actions and decisions made.
- Solving problems of moderate complexity
- Maintaining stakeholder relationships
- Attention to detail
- Moderate to expert in working with spread sheeting
- Customer Focused
- Takes specific action with the intent to please the customer
- Keeps the customer's interests at the heart of decisions and actions
- Responds to customer requests/problems immediately
- Works openly and inclusively with others
- Taps into key relationships within the team to deliver results
- Demonstrates an ability to understand others' perspectives
- Solves problems in a timely and effective way
- Overcomes challenges and roadblocks in a timely way
- Is able to adapt when required
- Demonstrates openness with others
- Open to positive and constructive feedback
- Able to adjust behaviour to work effectively with different people and environments
- Maintains a positive outlook in challenging situational and expectations for self and others (where applicable)
Benefits of the role include:
- Full time hours
- Immediate start
- $26.62 per houre pay rate
This role is based in the Brisbane CBD. Only those eligible to work in Australia need apply. Please register your interest by applying online.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Brittney Wehrman on 07 3339 9000, quoting Ref No. 358439_9.