We’re seeking Boilermaker Welders to work with a leading Precast Concrete company in the southern suburbs.
- Monday to Friday
- Mig, Tig & Stick Welding
- Ongoing positions
- Fabrication of mild steel and concrete moulds
Skills & Experience
- Trade Qualification: Boilermaker Welder
- Fabrication Experience
- Ability to read drawings
- Previous use of safety and risk assessment tools includings JSA’s and take 5’s
- Full Australian working rights
- Current drivers licence
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen
Click ‘APPLY’ to submit your application or contact Rubicor Workforce WA on 08 6188 7000 for a confidential discussion.
Rubicor Workforce is an equal opportunity employer and it committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All applicants must satisfactorily pass pre-employment screening and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.