Our client who is an established engineering and fabrication company based in Canning Vale are expanding and seeking multiple Boilermaker Welders to join their workshop.
- Ongoing position
- Monday-Friday, working up to 12 hour days
TASKS AND DUTIES
- Mig, Tig and Flux Core welding
- Working with mild steel and grid mesh
- Fabricating from engineering drawings
- Australian recognised Trade certificate.
- Current driver's licence
- Able to pass D&A test
If you feel that you possess the above criteria and are interested in being considered for the position, please apply now.
Rubicor Workforce is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All applications must satisfactorily pass pre-employment screening and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.